Sunday, March 04, 2007

March 4

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

We may talk about love, define love, read books about love, and see movies about love but still not be loving. One way to start being loving is to love what bothers you. Is there a person who irritates and angers you? Think, "I love you and God bless you." Is there someone you resent? Think, I love you and God bless you." Do you fear a person who seems to stand in the way of your good? Let love eliminate the fear. Think, "I love you and God bless you." You may at first be thinking, "I love you" with tight lips and clenched fists. As it get to be habit, love takes over and the words truly become meaningful.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I become more loving and only see Your gift of love in the people I meet today.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Love erases fear, anger, and resentments.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: