Friday, December 08, 2006

December 8

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

As we grow, we experience our worth and it feels terrific. We gain feelings of self-esteem and are grateful. Another period of growth comes along and we feel insecure and inadequate once again. We question and doubt if we have ever gained any self-worth. It is imperative to recognize that personal growth, even after many years of growing, always produces feelings of instability. This instability can even border for moments of despair. Our willingness to embrace the struggle and to learn what we need to about ourselves will eventually produce an even greater realization of our worth.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I be reminded that as I grow, self-worth will fluctuate and each new growth experience will grant me a deeper level of self-acceptance.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I look forward to my next growth experience with hope.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: