Sunday, December 03, 2006

December 3

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

My life is occupied often with too much thinking and not enough feeling. This condition of constant thinking leaves me physically tense at the end of the day. Usually this keeps me restless in my sleep at night. This physical discomfort alone should prod me into working the Fourth Step. Before I can free myself to feel, I must be willing to look at yesterday's hurts and guilt's and put them on paper today. The unfulfilled needs of my infancy and the repressed pains of my childhood will slowly drain from me as I put to work the slogan, "Know thyself - be honest."

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I seek the courage necessary to work Step Four.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Sustained healing takes place only when I work the Steps.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: