Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December 6

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

My defects of character cannot be removed by my willpower. I have spent the better part of my life trying to combat these shortcomings. I have grown frustrated and anxious in the process. Step Seven says, "You have done your work in Steps Four and Five; now let go and let God. Just humbly ask for your shortcomings to be removed." As the steps suggest, relax. I can now start to live a less anxious life. I can also start being more spontaneous and put my worries and emotional problems into the hands of the Higher Power.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May the faith I have obtained in the first steps of the program stay with me and help me to now complete Steps Six and Seven.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Today I will relax my mind and body and truly accept that my Higher Power will remove my shortcomings at the right time.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: