Tuesday, December 12, 2006

December 12

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

The program is like a seed or young plant in the ground. If I am upset, I can't even think straight. It is important for me to quiet down, to be receptive to what is being said to me. First things first! To earth - pliable, open, willing, and honest. Later on I have to weed out attitudes which can choke out sanity like anxiety and temper. For many, the promise of sanity is snatched away from time almost immediately by personalities taking over before principles have even had a chance to grow. Am I allowing the roots of my program to go down deep? Am I "feeding" my program with the spiritual nourishment provided by the steps and program literature?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to absorb the sunshine of the fellowship.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will relax and watch my seeds grow.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: