Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There have been a handful of very special people who have come into our life. These people have been instruments of a great deal of healing. For someone who had tried to be as self-sufficient as I had, accepting their help was tough. When I became aware that not to accept their care and support would be very self-defeating, it became easier to reach out. As I have been able to let go of pride and fear and reach out, I learned more and more about my own inner beauty.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Nudge me, Higher Power, if I try to become self-sufficient once again. It is so lonely behind that wall.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

By letting love in, I have found myself and a caring Higher Power.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: