Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

"Turning it over" to my Higher Power is an exercise in accepting my limitations and a way of facing reality. I am saying, "This is too big for me; I am too weak, and it overwhelms me." I am letting go of a struggle which, in most cases, I could not hope to win. I am acknowledging there are some things too complicated, too difficult, and perhaps even too abstract for me to deal with at this moment. Maybe later, when I am able to break a big problem into little bits and pieces, I will once again take up the challenge. But not now. Not while it is bigger than I am.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I learn to live a manageable life by tackling manageable problems, and turning the rest over. May I comfortably accept my limitations.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Today I will pick on problems my own size.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: