Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 24

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Today will be a great day. I believe it in my mind, my heart, and my bones. Only good things will happen to me and for me. It may rain, snow, or sleet, but so what? My inner sun will be shining. As I smile "good morning" at others, they will feel better and pass on the smile to someone else, thus creating a network of smiles. Though the circumstances of each individuals day may be different, there is one similarity for all of us. We have the choice to think positive thoughts. I choose today to believe that this day will be great. These thoughts are contagious and can work as rapidly as virus germs.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to be a carrier of positive attitudes. May I always realize that happiness spreads happiness.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

No antibiotic can "cure" positive or happy thoughts and actions.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: