Monday, April 28, 2008

April 28

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I used to see God responding to me with a clenched fist. Of course this vision created fear and guilt and made me want to hide. Day by day my vision of my Higher Power has changed. The hand is no longer clenched, but open very wide. The arms are a place where I can retreat for comfort and security. God always guides my footsteps, and, in the painful times when I stumble and fall, God will carry me until I can walk again.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You, Creator, for the knowledge that You are with me, always guiding my path. When I am hurting, may I remember I can look to You for comfort.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

God did not change; only my vision of God changed.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: