Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Obstacles that are sent my way may not have a lesson in them which I can learn the same day. The patience I learn will help me to realize the master plan in my life very often includes lessons for tomorrow, not today. If something is missing in my life, my Higher Power is working for my good now, and the good that will come takes time, even years in some cases, for me to get ready for it.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I realize when a bad day has passed, things never look as black afterwards, especially if I deal with it by a healthy sharing with people I trust.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

"This too shall pass," means that things will get better or I will get better. It does not always mean the situation will change.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: