Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

How often have we been grateful for our fear, pain, or anger? Most of us would have to say rarely. Through the program we have come to realize these experiences are necessary to our growth and freedom, and we became more accepting of these moments. The more quickly we embrace our fear, pain, or anger, the less time we spend suffering. Our willingness to risk facing our feelings, as frightening as it often is, brings us the feelings of peace and belonging which we have been seeking for so long.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Grant me the courage to face my pain and the insight to see the healing beyond.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will choose to embrace my pain. I will become me.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: