Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

One of the best persons to help you in times of trouble is someone who has had a similar problem. We say similar because no two problems are exactly alike. But somebody who has been down the path, around the track, and has actually survived to see the light at the end of the tunnel, can do wonders to lighten the load of the burden we are carrying. My words, my attitudes, my caring, and my sharing are all appreciated by someone. Sometimes they let me know I have helped them and sometimes they do not. The important thing is that we help each other.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Open my eyes to see friends who can help me and friends I can help.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

A helping hand does not end at your wrist - It goes all the way to your heart.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: