Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I awaken this day with the faith that there will be enough time to accomplish all that is necessary. As I think of the tasks ahead, I do not concentrate on how many there are or how long they might take. I know my Higher Power is with me in all my undertakings. I can start each job calmly, believing God will aid me in my work and the tasks will be accomplished in the right manner and at the right time. My hands and mind will be guided all day. When the work is done for the day, there will be time for play.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You for Your guidance throughout this day in the completion of my appointed tasks.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Anything is possible with God's help.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: