Monday, November 27, 2006

November 27

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

My life we so confused and in such turmoil I never lived in my twenty-four hours. I was worrying or feeling guilty about something from my past, so I never enjoyed life. I found I had a choice and changed my focus to today. My life is going on, and the experiences behind me are the basis for my life. I am learning to take the negativity from these experiences and letting the positive take over. I know I must practice the program one day at a time if I am ever going to get well. Even though I am sometimes confused, I can look forward to less turmoil each day.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Remind me that my past is something to learn from and not to dwell on.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Improving my life is my goal rather than living and reaching out to false dreams.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: